The Automuseum Dr. Carl Benz is a privately owned automobile museum in Ladenburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Established in 1984, it focuses on the career of the automotive pioneer Karl Benz (also known as Carl Benz), and on the history of the automobile manufacturers associated with him. Since 2005, the museum has been housed in a former factory building used from 1908 to produce automobiles under the "C. Benz Söhne" brand.
- List of automobile museums
- Mercedes-Benz Museum
- Museum for Historical Maybach Vehicles
Media related to Automuseum Dr. Carl Benz at Wikimedia Commons
- Automuseum Dr. Carl Benz – official site (in German)
- Dr. Carl Benz Museum at Automuseums
- Dr Carl Benz Motor Museum at FIA Heritage Museums